Sunday, October 26, 2008

October 26, 2008
BOYD'S FIRST BIRTHDAY PARTY
This is my first official blog. I've heard this is pretty cool stuff - so I thought I'd give it a try.
Boyd's Birthday was yesterday. We didn't really say anything because his party is next week (we delayed his birthday due to a BYU football game - I know, I know). But when we went to the Butterfield Halloween party they sang to him. He was so excited to get all that attention and he is just learning how to blow out the candle.
Basically - he sucks at the candle thing - but he's got years to improve it:-)
Than we went to a haunted forrest at this nursery which was pretty cool for being free. I wish I would have known ahead of time because my cute black heels were not the shoe of choice for the dirt path. Step, smoosh, step, smoosh - you get the gist.
Mira was so scared and kept grabbing onto me as tight as possible - thus cutting off my air circulation. Which basically came down to step, squish, breath, step, squish, breath.
However today she was begging to go back. She's such a horror junkie.
So a BYU game, Halloween party, Birthday Party, and haunted forest - I think I'm pretty much a super Mom (for a moment anyway).
Oh and Boyd is the freakin cutest chicken/turkey I've ever seen.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Welcome to the blogging world. You can check mine out at www.cussndiscuss.blogspot.com
I loved your first entry. Made me actually LOL.

Adventurous Housewife said...

Definitely SuperMom!