Thursday, January 6, 2011

MY NEW MOTIVATION



So I made a rash decision today. I need a distraction, and I need a goal. Soooo.... I decided to pay $49 to join the Body Transformation Challenge at Golds Gym! Oh boy! The first place prize = $75,000, and I REALLY want to win.
So here's my starting stats. I'm going to log my daily progress (and pain) and for the next 90 days I'm going to kick my tooshie until there aint much tooshie left to kick :-)

Current Measurements:
Waste = 31"
Thigh = 22"
Gut = 37 1/2"
Arm = 12"
Neck = 12 1/2"
Chest = 35"
Hip = 39"

STARTING WEIGHT: 151 lbs

Goal Weight: 132 lbs

Ok - so now I'm freaking out a little. I'm starting to have some doubts about this. I'm pretty much worn out from just "life" right now, and Justin starts a new job on February 1 that will require him to be away from home a lot more, so a lot of this is going to be on my own.
When I signed up I felt pumped - but now (after 2 workouts today) I'm feeling exhausted. But I'm going to do this, I want to do this, I have to do this.

So here's my log today: January 6, 2011
Gym - 1 hour Power Pump class, 10 minute walk treadmill, 15 minutes stationary bike, 25 minutes stair climber.
Calories burned: 950 calories
Eating: 2080 calories (not a usual day - feeling a little stressed today)

And so it begins - Day #1.... Wish me Luck!!


2 comments:

Karryn and Roger said...

You will do awesome, wish you the best with this and the changes with your husbands new job.

Jenn said...

So what happened with the 90 day challenge @ the gym??? Is it over? I was hoping to hear that you won it all!!! ;)